Blower Operating Manual
111597006 New 3-07
1 of 12
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO ASSEMBLE, INSTALL, OPERATE OR MAINTAIN THE PRODUCT DESCRIBED. PROTECT
YOURSELF AND OTHERS BY OBSERVING ALL SAFETY INFORMATION. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH
INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE!
RETAIN INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions
should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire,
electric shock and injury to person, including the following:
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK
AND INJURY TO PERSON, OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Read all instructions before installing or using range hood.
2. Use this unit only in the manner intended by the manufacturer. If
you have questions, contact the manufacturer.
3. Before servicing or cleaning the unit, switch power off at service
panel and lock the service disconnecting means to prevent power
from being switched on accidentally. When the service
disconnecting means cannot be locked, securely fasten a prominent
warning device, such as a tag, to the service panel.
4. Installation work and electrical wiring must be done by qualified
person(s) in accordance with all applicable codes and standards,
including fire-related construction.
Models B900, B1125 Blower
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
5. Sufficient air is needed for proper combustion and exhausting of
gases through the flue (chimney) of fuel burning equipment to
prevent back drafting. Follow the heating equipment manufacturer’s
guideline and safety standards such as those published by the
National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the American
Society for Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers
(ASHRAE), and the local code authorities.
CAUTION: FOR GENERAL VENTILATING USE ONLY. DO NOT USE
TO EXHAUST HAZARDOUS OR EXPLOSIVE MATERIALS AND VAPORS.
6. To avoid motor bearing damage and noisy and/or unbalanced
impellers, keep drywall spray, construction dust, etc. off power unit.
7. Refer to the instructions included with the Range Hood Canopy for
additional safety information.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS -