1. Use a stud finder to accurately locate the center of the stud.
2. Remove Cap on end of post to allow opening for mounting screw.
3. Place Grab Bar on wall at desired mounting location and mark drill hole location
with pencil. Mark is made by inserting pencil through the end post and marking
location of small hole at bottom of post.
4. Drill 3/16" hole into the wall studs.
5. Mount and position end posts to the drilled holes.
6. Fasten the Grab Bar to mounting surface using #12 Pan Head Screw supplied
7. Replace Cap on posts.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (TIMBER STUD ONLY)
No portion of this document or any artwork contained herein should be reproduce anyway withouth the express written consent of ALLIED BRASS INC.