Argus Technologies Ltd. 010-592-C0 Rev G WC
Printed in Canada. © 2008 Argus Technologies Ltd. ARGUS is a registered trademark of Argus Technologies Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Page 7 of 23
4.3 Removing the FMPS Cover
1. Remove the Phillips screw securing the cover.
2. Grasp the cover by the sides and lift up slightly (see Figure 3).
3. Swing the bottom of the cover out and away from the unit (see Figure 4).
Figure 3–Lifting the FMPS cover
Figure 4–Sliding the FMPS cover out
4.4 Wall-mounting the FMPS
1. Select a suitable location for mounting the FMPS (within 8 feet of a power outlet if using the line cord: L85).
2. Install a 3/4" plywood backing plate measuring 18” wide by 36” long on stud centers using four customer-supplied
5/16” x 4” lag bolts. Use one customer-supplied 5/16” flat washer and one 5/16” spring lock washer per lag bolt.
3. Attach the FMPS to the backing plate using four customer-supplied 5/16” x 1” lag bolts, with one 5/16” flat
washer and one 5/16” spring lock washer per lag bolt. See Figure 5.
Figure 5–FMPS wall-mounting