PF112 Portable Speaker for iPod User Manual
• PF112 Portable Speaker for iPod
• Docking cradles for iPod Models
• AC Adaptor
• Audio Cable
• User Manual
General Speaker setup:
• Select the correct iPod Cradle and insert into the iPod docking area
• Insert your iPod into the docking or plug the Stereo Line-in cable at the back of the product
• Connect the supplied Power Adaptor to the Power Outlet and PF112 Speaker; or insert 4 pcs of AA battery at the bottom of Speaker.
• Remark: the Line-in Signal will be higher priority than the iPod Signal. Make sure the Line-in cable is unplugged, when going to
enjoy the music from iPod.
• To Power on the unit: Press On/Off button on Top Panel of the unit
• To adjust the Volume: Press Volume Control button on the Top Panel of unit
• To turn on the Bass Booster Effect: Press the Bass button on the Top Panel of the unit
• To Power off the unit: Press On/Off button again
Power Green LED indicator (on the Speaker):
• LED Off – Power OFF
• LED ON – Power ON
• Total 5W output (2.5W / Channel)
• Mid range (70mm x 30mm) Elliptical driver / Channel
• Distortion <= 10 % @ 3W
• S/N ratio:>65dB@1W
• Frequency Response: 200Hz – 16kHz
• Provided Power Adaptor: 5VDC @ 2A
• Dimension: 9.25 in x 4.33 in x 2.11 in (235 mm x 110 mm x 53.5 mm)
• iPod 1st touch
• iPod 2nd touch
• iPod Classic(80G Version only)
• iPod 4th nano
• iPod 3rd nano
• iPod 2rd nano
Sound not Clear or no sound Please check the Cable or iPod connection
LED No Power Please check the Power Cable connection
Please check the Battery Power
Press the Power On/Off button again
Sound is too Low/ too much
Press volume button to adjust
Adjust the volume of attached music device
Too much distortion Batteries are low, Replace batteries
Battery Life Clean the battery contacts and those of the devices prior to the battery installation.
Please remove the Batteries from the compartment, when it is not in use
Please Power Off the unit, when it is not in use
Do not use old and new batteries together
Modications not approved by the party responsible for compliance could void user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC
Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equip-
ment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may
cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.