ELECTRIC – GOLF TROLLEY USER’S MANUAL BEDIENUNGSANLEITUNG 1
Gamma E-TROLLEY USER’S MANUAL Dear Golfer, Thank you for choosing Gamma E-trolley, the trolley that carries your golf bag on the golf courses. The Gamma E-trolley is specifically designed for ease of use and reliability. However, in order to ensure proper use of Ti2000 Gamma trolley, please take the time to read this manual. TABLE OF CONTENT 1. SECURITY NOTES 2. MAJOR PARTS LIST 3. SET UP YOUR GAMMA TROLLEY 4.
1. SECURITY NOTES Before traveling or transporting GAMMA trolley, the rechargeable battery should be removed. Damages are possible if the system is turned on accidentally. The charger should only to be used indoors and should be protected against moisture. The indicated main input voltage on the charger must not be exceeded. The charger is solely designed for use with the rechargeable GAMMA trolley battery pack. For detail information of the charger, please see charger We recommend using only a 25.
2. MAJOR PARTS LIST 01 08 FRONT WHEEL SET 15 SCORECARD HOLDER 09 MAIN PCB BOX SET 16 UMBRELLA HOLDER BASE 03 04 Deta Chassis SET LOWER BAG SUPPORT SET Battery Box SET SUPPORT TUBE SET 10 11 REAL WHEEL ADAPTER REAL WHEEL SET 17 18 05 Motor+gear box 12 Upper Bag Support SET 19 Scorecard holder cover 25.
3. SET UP YOUR GAMMA Trolley Step 2: Pull forward the front wheel and turn 90 degree to make the front wheel in correct and rolling position. Step 1: Press the red button in order to pull out the front wheel holder from the back of bottom bracket 1. 2. 3. Step 3: Press the axle button and insert the axle into the plastic hole in the end of rear wheel. There are three grooves and one plastic ring on the axle, groove 1 and 2 are provided for different wheel distance option.
Step 8: Put the battery in the Battery case. Step 7: Downward the upper bracket to the proper position Step 9: Snap the button of 4th wheel, and pull out the 4th wheel. Ensure the button lock into the hole. Step 10: Put the bag on the cart and fasten the bag with upper and lower straps.
4. OPERATE YOUR GAMMA TROLLEY 4-1 Basic Operation Press POWER button for power ON . LCD light means power is ON, and GAMMA trolley is ready to go. By turning gently the Speed Turner, GAMMA trolley will move slowly. Turn it to the proper speed, then release the Speed Turner, GAMMA trolley will go forward automatically. Turn forward the Speed Turner, then the trolley goes forward, and vice versa.
4-2 LCD OPERATION 1 2 3 8 9 10 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 14 15 (1) TIME (2) BATTERY CHECK (3) MANU: DISPLAY SPEED, WHEEL SIZE AND SERIAL NUMBER (4) SET FOR “TIME”. Only available on “SETTING MODE” (5) SET FOR “SERIAL NUMBER”. Only available on “SETTING MODE” (6) DISTANCE (4 SELECTION): Odo、Dist0、Dist1、Dist2 Odo: Total Distance Dist0: Competition mode, No distance display Dist1 & Dist2: Customized Distance (7) MANU: DISPLAY DISTANCE AND SERIAL NUMBER (8) MANU: WHEEL SIZE.
4-2-1 Using mode The screen will not light up until you press any keys on it. Press to switch 'Dist1' or 'Dist2' or 'Odo' and 'Dist0'. 'Dist1' or 'Dist2', just need to hold If you want to reset 3 secs then they will start from “0”. Press to make the trolley runs 20m; press to make it runs 10m. Press and enter “SETTING MODEL”, press modes in order to set each of them. to switch four different Press power off.
Press ► to search different setting mode. Time setting 1. Press 2. Press ► enter time setting. the number +1, if you hold increasing; press 3. Press to finish setting the hour, then it will switch to 'minute'. the number +1, if you hold increasing; press the number will keep on the number will keep on to input the data then the number will stop flashing.
Hour number+ Input data and switch Minute number+ Input data Next mode Distance unit setting 1. Press ►enter distance unit setting. 2. Press to switch the unit (mph/kph), press the unit will stop flashing. to input the data then Switch the unit Input data Next mode Series number 1.
5. CHARGE AND MAINTAIN THE BATTERY 1. Recharge the battery one a day before or on the day it is to be used. Please recharge it in house. Even during non-use or storage, a charged battery will gradually discharge and lose its power. 2. When not using GAMMA trolley for more than some weeks, we recommend that you remove the battery connector from the battery during that time and keep the battery in house. 3.
6. RECHARGEABLE BATTERY PACK CARE Our charger is designed specifically for use with GAMMA trolley rechargeable battery pack. Again, do not ever use a different charger! The charger supervises the temperature of the rechargeable battery pack, the maximum input power and the total charging time. You can contribute to a long life of the rechargeable battery pack: Avoid any type of shock. For example, do not drop the GAMMA trolley, nor the battery pack. Store at room temperature.
7. PACKING UP Step 2: Move away the battery. Step 1: Power off.
Step 7: Fold the front wheel 15
8. ACCESSOIRIES 8-1 Umbrella Holder Find umbrella base on the right side of the handle. Fix umbrella holder on the umbrella base using the triangle nut.
9.CLEANING & MAINTENANCE 1. If GAMMA trolley is dirty, clean it with a mild cleaner and warm water. Never use a concentrated water jet or high pressure water cleaner. If GAMMA trolley is damp after the game or after the cleaning, dry it with a towel. ALWAYS REMOVE THE BATTERY BEFORE CLEANING YOUR GAMMA trolley. 2. If there is any dust or rain get into the bearing, clear the bearing at once and spread some oil to maintain the bearing. 3. No need to maintain the motor. Never take apart the motor by oneself.
10. PROBLEM SOLVING If you have any problems with GAMMA trolley, please check the points below before contacting your local resellers. PROBLEM SOLUTION Lcd is not on after the power on. Motor axle turns but trolley does not move Turn on the Speed Turner, motor did not work GAMMA trolley is not moving straight after the Timer function is on Make sure battery is fully charged. Check that the battery has been connected properly.
11.WARRANTY We warrant that the goods will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years (from 01.01.2013 on) running from the original date of purchase.(including battery and charger).
12.TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Material Alum Tube Measurement 1320(adjustable)/625(adjustable)/1120(adjustable)/ L/W/H mm Stow Measurement 860/570/390 mm L/W/H Frame Packing Weight Transmission L/W/H w/o Battery mm 12.8kg Front Wheel Size 8” Rear Wheel Size 12” Motor 150W Transmission System Worm Gear System (with differential mechanism) Speed Speed tuner Controller (allow forward and backward) Max. 9km/hr Battery Lithium battery 25.
CONTACT DETAILS EUROPE Distributor Germany / Austria Golf Tech Golfartikelvertriebs GmbH Carlbergergasse 66 1230 Wien Tel.: +43 1 867 43 33 Fax: +43 1 867 43 34 Email: email@example.com Homepage: www.golftech.at Distributor UK & Ireland Golftech Golftrading Ltd. Union Mill, Vernon Street Bolton BL1 2PT Tel: 0844 209 8886 Fax: 0844 209 8887 (UK only) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Homepage: www.golftech.eu Distributor BeNeLux & France SA BUVA Sports N.V. Karrewegstraat 104 BE-9800 Deinze Tel.
Distributor Italy Gitexpoint s.r.l., Via Montello 67 I-31031 Caerano S. Marco (TV) Tel: 0039 0423 65 9605 Fax: 0039 0423 65 0005 Email: email@example.com Homepage: www.gitexpoint.it Distributor Switzerland M*Zero AG Zurlindenstrasse 31 CH-4133 Pratteln 1 Tel. Fax: 0041 61 821 7611 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Homepage: www.mzero.ch Distributor Czech Republic / Slovakia REDA GOLF s.r.o. Hviezdoslavova 55d 627 00 Brno Tel: 00420 548 131 280-1,2 Fax: 00420 548 131 222 Email: email@example.com Homepage: www.maxigolf.
Distributor Slovenia Nadler Golf & Sport d.o.o. OIC Trzin, Blatnica 12 SL-1236 Trzin Tel: 00386 1 562 1068 Fax: 00386 1 562 1073 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Homepage: nadlergolfandsport.si Distributor Lithuania / Latvia UAB Golfera Pakrascio g. 22-30, Kaunas Email: email@example.com Distributor Crotia / Serbia Golf Zona d.o.o. Hribarov prilaz 2 HR 10000 Zagreb Tel: 0038 591 411 2007 Homepage: www.golf-zona.
CANADA Distributor Canada G&G Golf Company Unit 302 26730 56th Avenue Langley B.C. Canada V4W-3X5 Tel: 1-800-661-0045 KOSTENLOS 1-800-661-0045 Local Tel: 604-857-4969 KOSTENLOS 604-857-4969 Fax: 604-857-4979 Homepage: www.gandg.ca Email: ggerman@gandg.