635 W. Michigan Street Orlando, FL 32805 · PH 407-426-7674 · Fax 407-426-7721
Page 1 of 8
CLASSIC QUARRY NOJOQUI
& HORIZON FALLS
IMPORTANT – RETAIN FOR FUTURE REFERENCE – READ CAREFULLY
• Try to position your fountain above or near an electrical outlet.
• When considering the location of your fountain, please consider making it easily accessible for maintenance (e.g.
adding water, cleaning etc.). Avoid delicate surfaces that could be damaged by splashing.
• Consider the surface on which your waterfall will be placed. This feature can be mounted on sheetrock with
wood studs, tile, brick or concrete. (No mounting hardware is included for masonry installations). Due to the
weight of this fountain, it is necessary to mount directly into at least one wood stud. You MUST use the provided
EZ Anchors™ (J) for any screw that does not hit a stud.
• Mount indoors only. It is not recommended to place your fountain in direct sunlight.
• ** It is critical that your waterfall is level as this will ensure even water flow. **
• Assemble as near as possible to the point of installation. Take extreme care when lifting to avoid
personal injury or damage to the product.
• This product contains small items and plastic bags. Please be aware of the danger to young children.
• Assistance in mounting your fountain is required. You will need 2-3 people.