INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
These units are intended for indoor use only, and must be used with a
user-supplied two-conductor-plus-ground cable with minimum 3 mm
diameter conductors and terminated with #6 ring terminals. Cable
must contain minimum 10 AWG wire.
2.3.3 Test Points
Each power supply module has service-accessible test points for
measuring each output, as well as for testing the power fail indication
signal (see Tables 2-1, 2-2, and 2-3, above). Test points can measure
each individual unit even when it is installed in parallel with another
To reduce the risk of electric shock or energy hazards,
install the M8PSM-EDC according to the following
1. Connect to a positive or negative 48Vdc SELV
source which is reliably connected to earth grou
2. The branch circuit overcurrent protection must
3. Use 10 AWG solid copper conductors only.
4. Disconnect both input supply sources before
5. A readily accessible disconnect device that is
suitably approved and rated, shall be incorpora
in the field wiring.
6. MMAC-M8FNB is to be installed in a restricted
access area in accordance with the national elect
code or the authority having jurisdiction.