Turn the electrical power off at the electrical
panel board (circuit breaker or fuse box) and lock
or tag the panel board door to prevent someone from
turning on power while you are working on the
heater. Failure to do so could result in serious
electrical shock, burns, or possible death.
1. Read all instructions before using this heater.
2. Read all information labels. Verify that the electrical supply
wires are the same voltage as the heater.
3. All electrical work and materials must comply with the
National Electric Code (NEC), the Occupational Safety and
Health Act (OSHA), and all state and local codes.
4. If you need to install a new circuit or need additional wiring
information, consult a qualified electrician.
5. Protect electrical supply from kinks, sharp objects, oil,
grease, hot surfaces or chemicals.
6. Do not install heater below an electrical convenience
Overheating or fire may occur. DO NOT place the heater
Fire or explosion may occur. DO NOT place heater in any
area where combustible vapors, gases, liquids, or excessive
lint or dust are present.
Burn Hazard. This heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns,
do not let bare skin touch hot surfaces. Use extreme caution
when any heater is used by or near children or invalids.
Risk of Electrical Shock. Connect grounding lead to ground-
ing terminal provided. Keep all foreign objects out of
Risk of Fire. Do not block heater. Heater must be kept clear
of all obstructions: maintain a 3 feet minimum clearance in
front, 12 inches on each side, and 6 inches from the rear.
Heater must be kept clean of lint, dirt and debris (See
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
TEL: 360-693-2505 Fax: 360-694-8668 P.O. Box 1675 Vancouver, WA 98668-1675
Strain Relief Connector
The CEH Industrial Unit Heater
• Commercial grade high temperature
• High mass, tubular element for longer life
• Fan delay eliminates cold draft on startup and
disperses residual heat on shutdown
• Rugged die formed construction for durability
• Wire single or three phase to suit the application
• Vertical or horizontal delivery
• 5 Year Warranty
Features & Benefits
• Recommended for elevations under 7500 feet