IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using an electrical appliance, basic safety should always
be followed, including the following:
Read all instructions before using this sewing machine.
1. An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
2. Always unplug this appliance from the electric outlet
immediately after using and before cleaning.
3. Always unplug before re-lamping. Replace bulb with same
type rated 10 watts (110-120V area) or 15 watts (220-240V
1. Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary
when this appliance is used by or near children.
2. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in
this manual. Use only attachments recommended by the
manufacturer as contained in this manual.
3. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug,
if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged,
or dropped into water.
Return the appliance to the nearest authorized dealer or
service center for examination, repair, electrical or mechanical
4. Never operate the appliance with any air openings blocked.
Keep ventilation openings of the sewing machine and foot
controller free from accumulation of lint, dust, and loose cloth.
5. Keep fingers away from all moving parts. Special care is
required around the sewing machine needle.
6. Always use the proper needle plate, The wrong plate can
cause the needle to break.
7. Do not use bent needles.
8. Do not pull or push fabric while stitching. It may deflect the
needle causing it to break.
9. Switch the sewing machine off ("O") when making any
adjustments in the needle area, such as threading needle,
changing needle, threading bobbin, or changing presser foot,
and the like.
10.Always unplug sewing machine from the electrical outlet
when removing covers, lubricating, or when making any
other user servicing adjustments mentioned in the instruction
11.Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
12.Do not use outdoors.
13.Do not operate where aerosol spray products are being used
or where oxygen is being administered.
14.To disconnect, turn all controls to the off ("O") position, then
remove plug from outlet.
15.Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug,
not the cord.
16.The sound pressure level under normal operating conditions
This sewing machine is intended for household use only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
To reduce the risk of electric shock:
WARNING-To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric
shock, or injury to persons:
Please turn off the machine or unplug when the machine is
not properly operated.