STORM DOOR WARRANTY DETAIL
Applies to original purchaser of door only; covers manufacturer's defects only.
DOOR FRAME AND HINGES: Comfort Bilt
warrants the door frame and mounting rails to be
free from defects in manufacturing, materials, paint adhesion, or workmanship, under normal use,
for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase.
COMPONENTS: Comfort Bilt
warrants the components of the door including hardware, window
sash, screen frame, retainer strips, closers, locksets (mechanical operation and finish), to be free
from defects in manufacturing, materials, tarnishing and workmanship for a period of one year
from the date of original retail purchase.
In the event a component fails as a result of a defect in manufacturing, materials or workmanship
within the limited warranty period specified above, and upon written proof of purchase, Comfort
, at its option, will provide a replacement component as long as the original consumer
purchaser owns the home in which the door was initially installed. Installation is not included.
Storm Door Warranty Limitations:
• Warranty only applies to original homeowners of owner-occupied residential properties and
covers manufacturer’s defects.
• Modification of door will void warranty.
• Damage or breakage to the screen/glass insert is not covered under warranty.
• Acts of nature including wind damage and flooding are not covered under warranty.
• Damages resulting from improper installation or misuse are not covered under the warranty.
• Labor cost, reinstallation fees are not covered under warranty.
• Water damage due to lack of rain diversion or structural overhang is not covered under warranty.
• Certain coastal applications, chemicals or airborne pollutants such as salt or acid rain are not
covered under warranty.
• Your exclusive remedy is limited to the repair and replacement of the defective product.