The following options are available in the Main Menu:
 – Movies
Playback of stored records and movies.
 – Music
Playback of stored music.
 – Photos
Playback of stored photos.
 - AV Input
View the Audio/Video Channel.
 - TV Tuner Input
View Live TV.
 – Rec Schedule
Configure scheduled records.
 – Setup
Configure the unit.
Select the ‘Setup’  option in the main menu to begin the configuration of the unit.
When the Setup menu appears on your screen, you can select the following options:
- System * (Basic Configuration)
- A/V Set * (Basic Configuration)
- TV Tuner * (TV Tuner Configuration)
- Adv. A/V
The Setup items marked with a * must be configured before the unit can be used
These steps help you to configure the basic settings which are needed for a correct working
• Select the option ‘System’ in the Setup Menu.
• Set the ‘TV System’ to the TV System used by your TV.
You can choose between PAL and NTSC.
• Set the ‘System Language’ to the language of your choice.
You can choose between ENGLISH, DUTCH, SPANISH, ITALIAN, FRENCH, PORTUGUES and
• Set the ‘Time Format’ to the time format of your choice.
You can choose between M_D_Y_12 (12hour notation with AM/PM) and M_D_Y_24 (24hour
• Set the Date to the current date.
• Set the Time to the current time.
• Select the option ‘A/V Set’ in the Setup Menu.
• Set the ‘Video Output’ to the output which is used to connect the unit to the TV.