TV Tuner Configuration
The TV Tuner Configuration helps you to search, store and configure your TV Channels.
Search and store TV Channels:
• Select the option ‘TV Tuner’ in the Setup Menu.
• Set the ‘TV Signal’ to ‘Cable’ if you have connected the unit to your cable signal.
Otherwise, select ‘Antenna’ if you have connected the unit to an aerial antenna.
• Select the option ‘Auto Tuning’ to search for TV channels.
• In the ‘Auto Tuning’ Menu, select the correct ‘TV System’ and ‘Audio Format’ for your
The default setting is ‘PAL-BG’, which is used in most European countries, except France,
which uses ‘SECAM L’.
• Select ‘Go!’ to start searching for channels.