Table Of Contents
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES:
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR
CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE) ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY
OR CONDITION LASTS, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES MADE IN THIS WARRANTY ARE
EXCLUSIVE AND MAY NOT BE ALTERED, ENLARGED, OR CHANGED BY ANY DISTRIB
UTOR, DEALER, OR OTHER PERSON,
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
1. Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either
defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
2. Product cleaning required prior to warranty service and repair.
3. Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner’s Manual, including filter
cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
4. Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized
alteration or improper operation.
5. Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or
interruption of electrical service.
6. Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other
conditions beyond the control of the Company.
7. Failure or damage of coils or piping due to corrosion on installations within one (1) miles of sea coast or corrosive
8. Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
9. Products installed outside continental USA and Canada.
10. Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever, including additional or
unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
11. Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
12. Shipping damage or damage as a result of transporting th
13. Accessories such as condensate pumps, line sets and so forth are not covered.
14. Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever. Some states or
provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to