5MXS48TVJU Installation Manual
Table Of Contents
- Safety Considerations
- Precautions for Selecting a Location
- Precautions on Installation
- Outdoor Unit Installation Diagram
- Installation Space Requirements
- Selecting a Location for Installation ofthe Indoor Units
- Connections (connection port)
- How to Use Reducers
- Outdoor Unit Installation
- Priority Room Setting
- Night Quiet Mode setting
- COOL/HEAT mode lock [S15]
- Pump Down Operation
- Trial Operation and Testing
Outdoor Unit Installation
6. Relling refrigerant
Check the type of refrigerant to be used on the machine nameplate.
Precautions when adding R410A
Fill from the liquid pipe in liquid form.
attached” displayed on it.)
Filling a cylinder with an attached siphon
Stand the cylinder upright when ﬁlling.
There is a siphon pipe inside, so the
cylinder need not be upside-down to
ﬁll with liquid.
Filling other cylinders
Turn the cylinder upside-down
• Be sure to use the R410A tools to ensure pressure and to prevent foreign objects entering.
7. Charging with refrigerant
period of time.
refrigerant (R410A) for each additional piping length.
Outdoor unit capacity class
Total length of piping for all rooms
• If additional refrigerant has been charged list the amount added on the nameplate on the shield cover.
01_EN_3P537039-1.indd 11 9/12/2018 7:37:45 PM