5MXS48TVJU Installation Manual
Table Of Contents
- Safety Considerations
- Precautions for Selecting a Location
- Precautions on Installation
- Outdoor Unit Installation Diagram
- Installation Space Requirements
- Selecting a Location for Installation ofthe Indoor Units
- Connections (connection port)
- How to Use Reducers
- Outdoor Unit Installation
- Priority Room Setting
- Night Quiet Mode setting
- COOL/HEAT mode lock [S15]
- Pump Down Operation
- Trial Operation and Testing
Priority Room Setting
Setting it in the guest and living rooms is convenient.
About the priority room setting function
The indoor unit for which priority room setting is applied takes priority in the following cases.
1) Operation mode priority
The operation mode of the indoor unit which is set for priority room setting
takes priority. If the set indoor unit is operating, all other indoor units do not
operate and enter standby mode, according to the operation mode of the
set indoor unit.
2) Priority during powerful operation
If the indoor unit which is set for priority room setting is operating at
powerful, the capabilities of other indoor units will be somewhat reduced.
Power supply gives priority to the indoor unit which is set for priority room
3) Quiet operation priority
Setting the indoor unit to quiet operation will make the outdoor unit run
Slide the priority room setting switch (SW4) to the on side for the switch that corresponds to the piping connected to the indoor
unit to be set.
Once the settings are complete, switch the power on.
Be sure to set only one room
Priority room setting switch (SW4)
01_EN_3P537039-1.indd 14 9/12/2018 7:37:46 PM