Table Of Contents
Pump Down Operation
In order to protect the environment, be sure to pump down when relocating or disposing of the unit.
1) Remove the valve caps from liquid stop valve and gas stop valve.
2) Carry out forced cooling operation.
4) After 3 to 4 minutes, close the gas stop valve and stop forced
5) Attach the valve cap once procedures are complete.
Gas stop valve
Forced cooling operation
1) Turn off the power.
2) Remove the right side plate (6 screws) and the shield cover (2 screws).
3) Remove the service PC-board switch cover (1 screw).
4) Switch SW5 and SW6 to off.
5) Turn the operation mode switch (SW2) to COOL.
6) Screw the service PC-board switch cover back on (1 screw).
7) Attach the shield cover (2 screws) and the right side plate (6 screws).
8) Turn on the power.
9) Push the forced operation switch (SW1) above the service PC-board cover. (The operation will start.)
• Forced cooling operation will stop automatically after about 8 minutes.
To stop the operation, push the forced operation switch (SW1) again.
Forced operation switch (SW1)
•Switch SW5 and SW6 to off.
•Set to COOL.
Operation mode switch (SW2)
Do not remove the switch cover unless the power has been turned off. (Risk of electric shock)
01_EN_3P537039-1.indd 16 9/12/2018 7:37:47 PM