Table Of Contents
Drain socket cap
Precautions for Selecting a Location
2) Choose a location where the air discharged from the unit or the operating sound will not cause a nuisance to the neighbors of
3) Avoid locations, such as near bedrooms, where the operating sound may cause disturbance.
7) In coastal areas or other places with a salty atmosphere or one containing sulphate gas, corrosion may shorten the life of the
Cannot be installed suspended from a ceiling or stacked.
When operating the air conditioner in a low outdoor ambient temperature, be sure to
follow the instructions described below.
directly to wind.
discharge side of the outdoor unit.
• In heavy snow areas, select an installation site where the snow will not affect the
• If there is a likelihood of snow accumulating on the outdoor unit, attach a snow
• In high humidity areas or heavy snow areas, it is recommended to attach a drain
pan heater to prevent ice build-up from the bottom frame.
•Construct a large canopy.
•Construct a pedestal.
Install the unit high enough off
the ground to prevent burying
01_EN_3P537039-1.indd 3 9/12/2018 7:37:42 PM