Item No: TA100353
1. Place the base on a level surface.
2. Insert the harp (B) until it sits firmly into the saddle (A).
3. Adjust the knurl nut (C) on harp (B).
This can be used to raise the shade a little if necessary.
4. Place the shade (D) over the end of the harp (B) and
tighten the finial (E) securing the shade in place.
5. Insert the bulb into the bulb socket.
Recommended (1) maximum 60 WATT Type “B” Bulb
Or (1) maximum 13WATT CFL Bulb
(Bulb not included)
Cleaning of your lamp.
Unplug lamp, wipe with a damp cloth.
Do not use abrasives
*SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Made in China Revision – 06/25/15
FOR RETURN SHIPPING PURPOSES:
PLEASE RETAIN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
TO MINIMIZE DAMAGE.