while the canister remains stationary.
11. Immediately pour the chilled mixture in the top opening of
the Clear-Vue lid to begin the freezing process.
12. Leave the machine on for about 10-20 minutes until mixture
becomes the desired thickness. Your result should be a soft
ice cream that can be dispensed into a cone (or bowl) using
the soft serve spout.
14. To serve: place a cone or bowl under the soft serve spout.
Push down on the soft serve spout handle to distribute the ice
cream. Pull the handle back up when you reach the desired
amount of ice cream. Turn the unit off when complete. Any
remaining amount of ice cream you do not wish to eat at
that time should be placed in a freezer-safe airtight
container. Do not use metal utensils or objects in the
Speedee Freeze Canister. Do not leave the ice cream in the
Speedee Freeze Canister for any great period of time (more
than 30 minutes) or it will freeze to the sides.
NOTE: The soft serve spout is not intended for frozen desserts
with nuts, candies, or other hard ingredients , these ingre-
dients will not pass through the soft serve spout, risking
damage and/or failure to ice cream making.
TO DISASSEMBLE UNIT:
1. Make sure the switch at the top of the motor top is in the
2. Unplug the unit.
3. Turn the motor and lid to the unlock position and lift motor
and lid off the body.
4. Lift the paddle out of the canister.
5. To remove the clear-vue lid from the motor, face the motor
upright. Place both thumbs on the spot marked “ latches”
scoop your hands beneath the motor. Applying gentle pres-
sure on the latches, gently lift the motor from the lid.
6. Do NOT immerse the motor in water. Contact with water, can
result in damage and/or failure of the motor. The motor can
be wiped with a damp cloth.
7. Remove all ice cream from the canister before removing the
soft serve spout. To remove the soft serve spout turn clock-
8. Lift the canister to clean. Do NOT use metal utensils or objects
in the Speedee Freeze canister.
9. Do NOT place any parts in the dishwasher. Instead, wash
with warm water and a mild soap. Do NOT use abrasive
detergents or metal objects to clean the parts of the ice cream