Table Of Contents
Power ON /OFF
1. To power on, press and hold the multi-function button until the red
and blue LED flashes alternatively.
2. To power off, press and hold the multi-function button until the LED
turns red. Or the earbuds are turned off automatically if the earbuds
are disconnected from your Bluetooth device for over five minutes.
Connect the two paired earbuds to your smartphone to create stereo sound.
1. Press and hold the multi-function buttons of both earbuds at the same
time until the LEDs flash red and blue alternately.
2. Wait 3 seconds to let the earbuds automatically pair with each other.
3. On your smartphone, enable Bluetooth, search and select
“TWE-36MK3” to pair. After the earbuds are successfully paired with
your smartphone, the blue LED flashes slowly.
The earbuds are re-connected automatically to your smartphone after
Connect either of the earbuds to your smartphone.
Only mono sound is
1. Press and hold the multi-function button of the earbud you want to pair
until the LED flashes red and blue alternatively.
2. On your smartphone, enable Bluetooth, search and select
“TWE-36MK3” to pair.
ruoy htiw deriap eb ot dubrae na egnahc ot ,edom onom nI :::eeetttoooNNN
smartphone, turn off the earbud which is paired with the smartphone,
and press and hold the multi-function button of the earbud you want to
pair with the smartphone.