READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY PRIOR TO ASSEMBLY AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
Français p. XX
Español p. XX
Français p. 10
Español p. 20
Printed in China
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
• Always unplug the appliance from the power supply before servicing.
• Clean parts with a duster, soft cloth or compressed air cannister (similar to computer cleaners).
Warning: Do not use cleaning solutions or abrasive material as it may damage the finish or
components of the fan.
USER SERVICING INSTRUCTIONS
This product employs overload protection (fuse). A blown fuse indicates an overload or short-circuit
situation. If the fuse blows, unplug the product from the outlet. Replace the fuse as per the user
servicing instructions (follow product marking for proper fuse rating) and check the product. If the
replacement fuse blows, a short-circuit may be present and the product should be discarded or
returned to an authorized service facility for examination and/or repair.
1. Grasp plug and remove from the receptacle or
other outlet device. Do not unplug by pulling on cord.
Before beginning assembly of product, make sure all parts are present. Compare parts with
package contents list above. If any part is missing or damaged, do not attempt to assemble the
product. Contact customer service for replacement parts.
Estimated Assembly Time: 10-15 minutes
Tools Required for Assembly (not included): Phillips Screwdriver
Questions, problems, missing parts? Before returning to your retailer, call our customer
service department at 1-800-979-4326, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., PST, Monday - Friday.
ATTACH YOUR RECEIPT HERE
READ AND SAVE THESE. Please read and understand this entire manual before attempting to
assemble, operate or install the product. If you have any questions regarding the product, please
call customer service at 1-800-979-4326, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., PST, Monday - Friday.
• Use the fan only for the specific purpose outlined in this instruction manual.
• Do not operate fan until fully assembled.
•Ensure the correct voltage is being used prior to plugging in your fan (120V AC Electrical Outlet).
• Unplug fan from outlet when not in use, when changing locations, before assembly or disassem-
bly, or prior to cleaning.
• Avoid contact with all moving parts. Never insert your fingers, pencils or other objects through the
fan grill during operation.
• Place the fan on a stable and level surface to avoid tipping or being knocked over accidentally.
• Do not operate the fan directly adjacent to curtains, plants, window coverings, etc. to avoid acci-
• While your fan is tolerant of exposure to most weather situations, it is recommended you bring the
fan unit into a covered or indoor location during periods of extreme cold, snow or rain.
• Do not submerge your fan under water and keep a safe distance from pools or outside water
features or irrigation sprinklers.
• Do not use an outdoor watering hose or pressure sprayer to clean your fan. Please see the
CARE AND MAINTENANCE section for specific instructions on cleaning.
• To avoid potential fire hazards, never place your fan or its electrical cord under rugs, or carpeting.
Do not cover cord with throw rugs, runners, or similar coverings. Do not route cord under furniture
or appliances. Arrange cord away from traffic area and where it will not be tripped over.
• Place the electrical cord away from busy areas to avoid accidental tripping and contact.
• Always insert or remove plug from the outlet by grabbing the plug by hand. Do not pull on the
• Never operate the fan near an open flame or in the presence of explosive or combustible gases or
• Should the fan (including the electrical cord) ever become damaged or a malfunction occurs,
discontinue operation at once until a certified repair has been made.
• Keep the fan out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not expose infants or seniors to prolonged periods of direct cold air.
• Never attempt to disassemble or alter the product in any way not instructed by this manual.
• WARNING – To Reduce The Risk Of Fire Or Electric Shock, Do Not Use This Fan With Any
Solid-State Speed Control Device.
• Use only on GFCI protected receptacles.
ELECTRICAL SHOCK HAZARD.
Do not plug cord into outlet with wet hands. Follow manual for recommended usage.
2. Open fuse cover. Using a flathead screwdriver tip,
slide open fuse access cover on top of attachment
plug towards the prongs.
3. Remove fuse carefully. Gently press on the end
of the fuse with the flat head screwdriver tip and
pull upward to remove. Risk of fire. Replace fuse only
with 5-amp, 125-volt fuse.
One (1) year limited warranty
1. This warranty applies only to the original owner of this product.
2. This warranty applies only to the repair or replacement of any manufactured parts of this fan unit.
The manufacturer reserves the right to determine if repair or replacement is warranted.
3. Operating the fan under conditions or usage not specified in the warnings, instructions, or care
directions in anyway may render this warranty void.
4. Unless otherwise prescribed by law, the manufacturer will not be liable for any personal injury, property
or any incidental or consequential damage of any kind (including water damage) resulting in misuse,
defects, malfunctions, improper installation or alterations of this product.
5. All parts of this product are guaranteed for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
6. If you experience any problems or malfunctions with this fan, please contact our customer
service department at 1-800-979-4326.
7. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from
state to state. The provisions of this warranty are in addition to, and not a modification of, or
subtraction from, the statutory warranties and other rights and remedies contained in any applicable
legislation. To the extent that any provisions of this warranty are consistent with any applicable law,
such provision shall be deemed voided or amended, as necessary, to comply with such law.
4. Close fuse cover. Slide closed the fuse access
cover on top of the plug and plug back into the outlet.
Confirm that the fan switch is not in the OFF position.
Confirm the plug connectors are perfectly joined.
The fan will not oscillate.
Push down on knob on top of motor housing to activate oscillation.
PROBLEM CORRECTIVE ACTION
The fan will not operate.
If you have any questions regarding the product, please call customer service at 1-800-979-4326,
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., PST, Monday - Friday. Do not attempt to repair or modify any mechanical or electrical
parts of this fan. Doing so may void the warranty.
1. Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove locking screw (N)
from fan motor assembly (J). Insert electrical cord (P) into
connection pole (Q) and pull through the bottom exit
hole of fan base (O).
2. Slide fan motor assembly (J) onto upper pole,
aligning screw holes of both. Re-insert and tighten
locking screw (N).
3. Remove Black Grill Locker (D) from Motor
4. Slide on Back Grill (E) on to front of Motor Assembly (E)
with the handle at the top center. Attach Black Grill
Locker (D) and rotate lockwise to tighten.
5. Remove 5x8 Screw (G) from the Fan Blade (C) hozel
piece. Slide Fan Blade (C) on to Motor Shaft (I) and
re-insert 5x8 Screw (G) and tighten firmly.
6. Open all grill clasps on Front Grill (A). Remove Safety
Screw (F) from bottom of Front Grill (A) and place aside
momentarily. Position Grill Clip (B) at the top center of
Back Grill (E) and hook over frame to secure. Secure all
grill clasps so both grill frames are pressed together inside
each clasp. Re-attach Safety Screw (F) and secure.
• The speed control knob (L) is located on the top rear
of fan motor assembly (J). Position 0 = off,
position I = low speed, position II = medium speed
and position III = high speed. Simply twist switch to
desired position to operate.
• The fan can operate in stationary or oscillation mode.
The oscillation knob (K) is located on the top rear of
fan motor assembly (J). To engage the oscillation function,
simply depress the button. To stop, pull up.
• The fan head can also tilt slightly for added adjustment.
Loosen tilt adjustment knob (M) and pitch the fan head to
the desired angle and then retighten.
A Front fan grill 1
B Grill clasp 1
C Fan blade locking cap 1
D Back grill locker
E Back fan grill 1
F Safety screw (preassembled) 1
G Fan blade screw 1
H Nut (preassembled) 1
I Motor shaft 1
J Fan motor assembly 1
L Speed control knob 1
M Tilt Adjustment knob 1
N Locking screw
O Fan base 1
P Electrical cord 1
PART DESCRIPTION QUANTITY
Page 2 Page 3
Page 7 Page 8
Page 10 Page 11
NOTE: Start Canadian French section here,
followed by Latin American Spanish.
All covers will have page number.
FONT & SOFTWARE USAGE STATEMENT
COLOR USAGE & PRINT REQUIREMENTS
ALL INSTRUCTION MANUALS AND RELATED MATERIAL CREATED THROUGH
ADAPTATION OF THESE TEMPLATES MUST BE APPROVED BY LOWE’S
BRAND PACKAGING DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO PRODUCTION.
CONTACT: BRAND PACKAGING DEPARTMENT, LOWE’S COMPANIES, INC.
ATTN: PACKAGING STANDARDS
1000 LOWE’S BOULEVARD, MAIL STOP: 4WTD
MOORESVILLE, NC 28117
DO NOT USE ANY COLOR GRAPHICS OR PHOTOGRAPHY IN YOUR INSTRUCTION
MANUALS. INSTRUCTION MANUALS PRINT IN GREYSCALE ONLY.
ALL GRAPHICS SHOWN ARE FOR SIZE AND POSITION ONLY; FINAL LINE-ART GRAPHICS
ARE REQUIRED FOR RELEASE TO PRESS.
IMPORTANT VENDOR NOTE
VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE EXECUTION AND ACCURACY OF THEIR
INSTRUCTION MANUALS. THEY ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR INSERTING ALL OF THE
CORRECT LEGAL CERTIFICATION, WARNING, WARRANTY, AND OTHER APPLICABLE
PRODUCT INFORMATION. HARDWARE MUST BE SHOWN AS ACTUAL SIZE IN THE
HARDWARE CONTENTS SECTION WITH LINE ART DRAWING OF THE HARDWARE, THE
DIMENSIONS, NAME DESCRIPTOR AND QUANTITY. LOWE’S IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR
ANY INCURRED DESIGN, TRANSLATION OR PRINTING COSTS. PLEASE REFER TO THE
TRANSLATION REQUIREMENTS ON LOWESLINK.COM
• FONTS USED ON THIS FILE: SEE FONT LEGEND.
• CONTACT YOUR APPROPRIATE FONT VENDOR TO PURCHASE THE REQUIRED FONTS
FOR THIS PACKAGE LINE.
• ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR CS3 WAS USED TO CREATE THIS FILE.
LOWE’S REQUIRES EACH VENDOR TO OBTAIN THEIR OWN LINE-ART GRAPHICS. ALL INSTRUCTION MANUAL GRAPHICS WILL
BE APPROVED BY LOWE’S BRAND MANAGEMENT DURING PROOFING.
THIS DESIGN IS PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL TO LOWE’S COMPANIES, INC. AND CANNOT BE COPIED OR OTHERWISE
REPRODUCED OR USED WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF LOWE’S.
THESE ARE THE PANTONE COLORS THAT ARE USED IN THIS FILE.
THESE MUST BE USED WHEN CREATING ANY OTHER PACKAGING.
THE ADDITION OF OTHER SPOT COLORS IS NOT PERMITTED.
ALL FONTS MUST BE ARIAL BOLD OR ARIAL REGULAR, 12 PT. (MINIMUM) ON 14 PT. LEADING UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.
REQUIRED PAPER TYPE
USE THE FOLLOWING PAPER FOR YOUR INSTRUCTION MANUALS:
• PAPER BASIS WEIGHT: 20-lb. PAPER OR 75 GRAMS/SQ METER
• DOCUMENT SIZE: PRINTED TWO-SIDES ON TABLOID OR A3 AND FOLDS
TO LETTER SIZE OR A4. INCLUDE SAMPLE MOCK-UP TO INDICATE
FOLD(S) AND PAGE LAYOUT.
THIS COLOR IS USED FOR
NOTES AND DOES NOT
(DO NOT PRINT)
THIS COLOR INDICATES
ALL TEXT TO BE CHANGED
WITH PRODUCT SPECIFIC
(DO NOT PRINT)