We at DigiTech
are very proud of our products and back-up each one we sell with the following warranty:
1. Please register online at www.digitech.com within ten days of purchase to validate this warranty. This
warranty is valid only in the United States.
2. DigiTech warrants this product, when purchased new from an authorized U.S. DigiTech dealer and
used solely within the U.S., to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and
service. This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
3. DigiTech liability under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing defective materials that show
evidence of defect, provided the product is returned to DigiTech WITH RETURN AUTHORIZATION,
where all parts and labor will be covered up to a period of one year. A Return Authorization number
may be obtained from DigiTech by telephone. The company shall not be liable for any consequential
damage as a result of the product’s use in any circuit or assembly.
4. Proof-of-purchase is considered to be the responsibility of the consumer. A copy of the original
purchase receipt must be provided for any warranty service.
5. DigiTech reserves the right to make changes in design, or make additions to, or improvements upon this
product without incurring any obligation to install the same on products previously manufactured.
6. The consumer forfeits the benefits of this warranty if the product’s main assembly is opened and
tampered with by anyone other than a certified DigiTech technician or, if the product is used with AC
voltages outside of the range suggested by the manufacturer.
7. The foregoing is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and DigiTech neither assumes nor
authorizes any person to assume any obligation or liability in connection with the sale of this product. In
no event shall DigiTech or its dealers be liable for special or consequential damages or from any delay in
the performance of this warranty due to causes beyond their control.
NOTE: The information contained in this manual is subject to change at any time without notification. Some
information contained in this manual may also be inaccurate due to undocumented changes in the product or
operating system since this version of the manual was completed. The information contained in this version of
the owner’s manual supersedes all previous versions.