The Whammy DT pedal is extremely easy to set up and use. Follow these steps to get up and run-
1. Connect your instrument to the instrument
2. Connect from the Whammy’s
Output Jack to your favorite distortion pedal or to your amplifier.
3. If using an external MIDI device for control, connect from the MIDI out of the MIDI device to the
4. Connect the included power supply to an AC outlet and the other end to the Whammy’s
5. Turn on your amp and adjust the volume to the desired level.
6. Use the
WHAMMY and DROP TUNE Footswitches to enable the desired effects, then rotate
WHAMMY and DROP TUNE Knobs to select the desired effects.