HDPE Care / Cleaning Instructions (Optional)
Use this method for a quick clean-up throughout the season when necessary (add bleach to eliminate any stubborn
stains or dirt build-up from the winter months)
1. Mix mild dish soap and warm water in a bucket.
2. Use a clean cloth to wipe the soapy mixture onto the surfaces of your furniture, cleaning off any dirt.
3. For extra cleaning power, mix 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water.
4. Apply bleach mixture to furniture with a clean cloth and allow it to sit on the lumber for a few minutes (this will
5. Loosen any dirt and debris that may catch in the surface grooves of the lumber by scrubbing the bleach
mixture with a soft-bristle brush.
6. Rinse thoroughly.
If you haven't cleaned your furniture in a year it's time to go big. Plus, using a high-pressure power washer is pretty
1. First, use a high-pressure power washer (not to exceed 1,500 psi) for an initial deep clean. This will really help
get into the texture of the lumber
2. Then, follow the steps at the left for any persistent spots, rinsing thoroughly when complete.