Fuels used in gas or oil red appliances and the products of combustion of such fuels contain
chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive
harm. This product contains chemicals, including lead and lead compounds, known to the State of
California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65
• Do not use in an explosive atmosphere. Keep grill area clear and free from combustible
materials, gasoline and other ammable vapors and liquids.
Please read and understand this entire manual before attempting to assemble, operate or install
the product. If you have any questions regarding the product, please call customer service at:
1-877-447-4768, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., CST, Monday – Friday.
• Never use charcoal or lighter uid with the grill.
• Do not use gasoline, kerosene or alcohol for lighting.
• The LP gas cylinder used with this appliance must be:
(a) Constructed and marked in accordance with the Specications for LP-Gas Cylinders
of the U.S. Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) or the National Standard of Canada,
CAN/CSA-B339, Cylinders, Spheres and Tubes for Transportation of Dangerous Goods;
and Commision, as applicable; and
(b) Provided with a listed overlling prevention device.
(c) Provided with a cylinder connection device compatible with the connector for outdoor
cooking appliances. This grill is not intended to be used in or installed on recreational
vehicles and/or boats.
• Never keep a lled container in a hot car or car trunk. Heat will cause the gas pressure to
increase, which may open the relief valve and allow gas to escape.
• Always open grill lid slowly and carefully as heat and steam trapped within the grill can burn