• Do not place the grill under overhead
combustible construction or awnings.
Minimum clearance from sides and
back of unit to combustible construction,
36 inches (914.4mm) from sides and
NOTE: The installation must conform with
local codes or, in the absence of local
codes, with either the National Fuel Gas
Code, ANSI Z223.1/NFPA 54, Natural
Gas and Propane Installation Code, CSA
B149.1, or Propane Storage and
Handling Code, B149.2.
• Do not store or use gasoline or other ammable liquids or vapors in the vicinity of this or any
• An LP cylinder not connected for use shall not be stored in the vicinity of this or any other
• This grill is for use with propane gas only (propane cylinder not included).
• Never attempt to attach this grill to the self-contained propane system of a boat, camper trailer,
motor home or house.
• Do not attempt to move the grill while it is lit or when it is hot. The casters should be locked
when not moving the grill.
• Do not use the grill unless it is completely assembled and all parts are securely fastened and
• Keep all combustible items and surfaces at least 36 inches (91.44 cm) away from the grill at all
• Do not touch metal parts of grill until it has completely cooled (about 45 minutes) to avoid
burns, unless you are wearing protective gear (pot holders, gloves, BBQ mittens, etc…).
• Do not alter this grill in any manner.
• Clean and inspect the hose before each use. If there is evidence of abrasion, wear, cuts, or
leaks, the hose must be replaced prior to operating the appliance. The replacement hose
assembly will be that which is specied by the manufacturer, listed in the repair parts list in this
• Move gas hoses as far away as possible from hot surfaces and dripping hot grease.
• Keep the grill’s valve compartment, burners and circulating air passages clean. Inspect the
grill before each use. Do not obstruct the ow of gas or ventilation air.
• The use of alcohol, prescription or non-prescription drugs may impair the operator’s ability
to properly assemble or safely operate the grill.
• Do not leave a lit grill unattended. Keep children and pets away from the grill at all times.
• Do not place this grill on any type of tabletop surface. The grill should be placed on a at and
• Do not use the grill in high winds.