Rev.041014-JA www.elitescreens.com 4
2. Make sure that the material and frame are both lying face down on a clean, dry, and non-abrasive surface.
3. Center the material inside the frame.
Please note the material will be noticeably smaller than the frame, as the material must be stretched to create a
sufficient amount of tension for perfect material flatness.
4. Attach the fix plates
(1) Begin by securing the four corners in the following order A→ B→C→D (Fig.4)
(2) Insert the fix plates as shown on Fig. 5. Fix plate ① is approximately 10 cm away from the frame’s corner
and fix plate ② is approximately 5cm away.
(3) Stretch the material to the corner and insert the screen material’s edge into the groove of the frame. While one
hand holds the material in place, the other hand snaps in the push plate (Fig.6-Fig.7).
(4) Place a fix plate in the center of each side in the following order E→F→G→H. (Fig.8)
Insert push plate in
Schematic Cross section of the Frame