B) Make sure the gasket is pre-installed inside the
cover, then slide the cover and gasket over the
C) Attach the terminals to the cable as follows:
• Strip the outer jacket to 28 mm (1 and 1/16 in.).
• Strip the conductor insulation to 9.5 mm (3/8 in.).
• Load the open end of each terminal in the 12 gauge
slot of the crimp tool, ush with the edge of the slot.
WARNING: The jacket must extend completely
through the gasket when the body is assembled,
and the gasket must fully cover the cable jacket to
prevent moisture from entering the connector.
• Crimp the end of the terminal over the stripped wires.
• Do NOT crimp over conductor insulation.
D) Insert terminals into connector body. Each terminal
should click into place.
E) Assemble connector body and cover. Listen for a click
as they engage.
F) Tighten the nut to 7 Nm. Do NOT over-tighten.
FEMALE CONNECTOR PARTS
MALE CONNECTOR PARTS
A) Take the connector parts out of the bag and do the
• Use the nut to mark the cable at 28 mm in
preparation for step C. The nut is 28 mm wide.
• Slide the nut over the cable.
© 2017 Enphase Energy. All rights reserved.
Enphase Customer Support: enphase.com/en-us/support/contact
Follow the steps to assemble Enphase Field Wireable Q Connectors.
WARNING: Risk of equipment failure. Do not
mix male and female connector parts when
IMPORTANT: Use Enphase Field Wireable Q
Connectors only with Enphase Q Cable.