Distributed Audio Panel Manual — P/N 52265:B1 6/8/2010 21
Components Product Description
• Specific Application Power Output, 35 mA @ 24 VDC.
• Main circuit provides a 24 Volt Battery Charger (up to 18 AH batteries) @ 800 mA maximum.
Master Command Bus
• Normal Operating Voltage: 24 VDC regulated, filtered. Reverse Polarity Current 125 mA
• Control bus from the ACC-25/50 Series or other UL listed compatible audio products.
Notification Appliance Circuit
• One NAC Speaker Circuit Style Y or Style Z with each ACC-AAM25 amplifier module.
• Four NAC Speaker Circuits Style Z or eight Style Y with ACC-ZSM.
• One Form-C Trouble Relay. TB1 Contacts are rated 2.0 amps @ 30 VDC (resistive) and 0.6
amps @ 30 VAC (resistive).
• One Form-C AC Loss Relay. TB11 Contacts are rated 2.0 amps @ 30 VDC (resistive) and 0.6
amps 30 VAC (resistive).
FC-MIM Microphone Interface Module
• Connector P7 provides a connection for the optional FC-MIM Microphone Interface Module
which is used to connect the FC-RM Remote Microphone Module to provide remote
microphone paging capabilities (refer to the Remote Microphone Installation Document
ACC-ZPM Zone Page Module
• Connector P3 provides a connection for the ACC-ZPM Zone Page Module which is used to
annunciate and control the selection of speaker circuits. Refer to Section “ACC-ZPM Zone
Page Module - Zone System Serial Link” on page 42.
• The removable local speaker P/N: FC-LPS can be mounted on the ACC-25/50DA main circuit
board and connected to the FC-MGM module, to be used for reviewing the digital message
without broadcasting over the system speakers. The local speaker must be installed to take
advantage of the playback feature. The FC-LPS cannot be permanently installed and therefore
must be removed after use.
Main Circuit Board
The Distributed Audio main circuit
board contains the system's CPU,
tone generators, special application
auxiliary 35 mA power output, DIP
switches for field programmable
features, other primary components
and wiring interface components.
One amplifier module is supplied
mounted to the main circuit board
along with one ACC-ZPM Zone
Page Module and one ACC-ZSM
Zone Splitter Module (refer to Fig-
ure 1.3 on page 16). The main cir-
cuit board is delivered premounted in the cabinet.
Figure 1.4 Main Circuit Board