Peel & Stick Vinyl Floor Tile
RESIDENTIAL LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
What Does This Warranty Cover? This warranty covers manufacturing defects in your FloorPops peel &
stick vinyl floor tile. This warranty only covers tiles applied in an indoor, residential setting, and tiles
applied in accordance with the written installation instructions.
How Long Does The Coverage Last? This warranty lasts for as long as the tile is installed in its original
residential installation location. This warranty is non-transferable.
What will Brewster Do? Brewster will replace any defective tile at no charge. If the same color and
design is unavailable or discontinued, Brewster reserves the right to select and supply a similar tile. You
must pay any labor charges since this tile is intended as a do-it-yourself installation. Brewster reserves
the right of final judgment and may refuse claims in certain instances.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
• Tiles installed which have obvious manufacturing defects
• Tiles installed using adhesives not supplied with the tiles or specified in the installation
• Tiles installed in commercial locations
• Tiles installed in outdoor locations, such as sunrooms, porches or garages
• Tiles installed over concrete with excessive moisture or alkalinity
• Tiles installed where the temperature regularly falls below 55°F or over 85°F
• Tiles installed over radiant heating systems
• Tiles dulled by detergents, soaps, harsh chemicals, bleach, one-step cleaners or wax
• Tiles stained by chemicals, such as dyes tracked from carpets, or fertilizers, coal, tar, driveway
sealers or oil drippings
• Tiles damaged by heels, burns, cigarettes, cuts, scratches, gouges and indentations, including
damage from floor protectors and furniture rests
• Tiles discolored or the adhesive releasing from hydrostatic pressure or excessive moisture
caused by flooding or leaks, such as from plumbing or appliances.
• Tiles cleaned with excessive water resulting in adhesive deactivating
Not following installation instructions voids this warranty.