INSTALLATION AND SERVICE MUST BE PERFORMED BY A QUALIFIED INSTALLER.
IMPORTANT: SAVE FOR LOCAL ELECTRICAL INSPECTOR'S USE.
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Clearances and Dimensions
1. Provide adequate clearances between the range and adjacent combustible surfaces.
2. Location—Check location where the range will be installed. Check for proper electrical supply, and the stability of the oor.
3. Dimensions that are shown must be used. Given dimensions provide minimum clearance. Contact surface must be solid and level.
*30" MINIMUM CLEARANCE BETWEEN THE TOP OF THE COOKING SURFACE AND THE BOTTOM OF AN UNPROTECTED WOOD OR
METAL CABINET; OR 24" MINIMUM WHEN BOTTOM OF WOOD OR METAL CABINET IS PROTECTED BY NOT LESS THAN 1/4" FLAME
RETARDANT MILLBOARD COVERED WITH NOT LESS THAN NO. 28 MSG SHEET STEEL, 0.015" STAINLESS STEEL, 0.024" ALUMINUM
OR 0.020" COPPER. 0" CLEARANCE IS THE MINIMUM FOR THE REAR OF THE RANGE. FOLLOW ALL DIMENSION REQUIREMENTS
PROVIDED ABOVE TO PREVENT PROPERTY DAMAGE, POTENTIAL FIRE HAZARD, AND INCORRECT COUNTERTOP AND CABINET
TO ELIMINATE THE RISK OF BURNS OR FIRE BY REACHING OVER HEATED SURFACE UNITS, CABINET STORAGE SPACE
LOCATED ABOVE THE SURFACE UNITS SHOULD BE AVOIDED. IF CABINET STORAGE IS TO BE PROVIDED, THE RISK CAN BE
REDUCED BY INSTALLING A RANGE HOOD THAT PROJECTS HORIZONTALLY A MINIMUM OF 5" BEYOND THE BOTTOM OF THE
p/n 316454912 rev E
29 1/4” with
Fig. 2 Fig. 3
Important Notes to the Consumer:
Keep these instructions with your owner's guide for future
• As when using any appliance generating heat, there are
certain safety precautions you should follow. These are
listed in the Use & Care Guide, read it carefully.
• Be sure your range is installed and grounded properly by
a qualied installer or service technician.
• Make sure the wall coverings around the range can
withstand the heat generated by the range.
• To eliminate the need to reach over the surface elements,
cabinet storage space above the elements should be
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREESTANDING ELECTRIC RANGE
Español - Páginas 5-8
• Ensure the anti-tip device is re-engaged when the range
is moved to oor or wall.
• Do not operate the range without the anti-tip device in
place and engaged.
• Failure to follow these instructions can result in death or
serious burns to children and adults.
Tip Over Hazard
To check if the anti-tip bracket is installed properly, use
both arms and grasp the rear edge of range back. Carefully
attempt to tilt range forward. When properly installed, the
range should not tilt forward.
Refer to the anti-tip bracket installation instructions
supplied with your range for proper installation.
• A child or adult can tip the range and
• Verify the anti-tip device has been
installed to oor or wall.
If the information in this manual is not followed
exactly, a re or electrical shock may result causing property
damage, personal injury or death.
Important Notes to the Installer:
• Read all instructions contained in these installation
instructions before installing range.
• Remove all packing material from the oven compartments
before connecting the gas & electrical supply to the range.
• Observe all governing codes and ordinances.
• Be sure to leave these instructions with the consumer.