Pay attention to these symbols present in this manual:
• This is the safety alert symbol. This symbol alerts you to
potential hazards that can kill or hurt you and others.
• You can be killed or seriously injured if you don’t follow
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
If the information in this manual is not
followed exactly, a ﬁre or explosion may
result causing property damage, personal
injury or death.
- Do not store or use gasoline or other
ﬂammable vapors and liquids in the
vicinity of this or any other appliance.
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
• Do not try to light any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switch.
• Do not use any phone in your building.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from
a neighbor’s phone. Follow the gas
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier,
call the ﬁre department.
- Installation and service must be
performed by a qualiﬁed installer,
service agency or the gas supplier.
IMPORTANT: Save these instructions for the local electrical
INSTALLER: Please leave this manual with owner for future
OWNER: Please keep this manual for future reference.
Tip Over Hazard
A child or adult can tip the range and be killed.
Ensure the anti-tip bracket is engaged when the range is
Do not operate range without anti-tip bracket installed and
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death or serious
burns to children and adults.
To verify the anti-tip bracket is installed and engaged:
• Slide range forward.
• Look for the anti-tip bracket securely attached to ﬂoor or wall.
• Slide range back so rear range foot is under anti-tip bracket.
• See installation instructions for details.