2 - Safety Instructions
• Tie long hair so that it doesn’t hang loose.
• Do not touch interior surfaces of oven.
• During and after use, do not touch or let clothing or other
ﬂammable materials contact the burners or the interior
surfaces of the oven until they have had sufﬁcient time to cool.
Other surfaces of the appliance may become hot enough to
cause burns - among these surfaces are (identiﬁcation of
surfaces - for example, oven vent openings and surfaces
near these openings, oven doors, and windows of oven
• The trim on the top and sides of the oven door may become
hot enough to cause burns.
• Use care when opening the door. Open the door slightly
to let hot air or steam escape before removing or replacing
• Do not heat unopened food containers. Build-up of pressure
may cause the container to burst and cause injury.
• Always place oven racks in desired location while oven is
cool. If a rack must be moved while oven is hot, do not let
pot holder contact the hot burners.
• Use only dry pot holders. Moist or damp pot holders on
hot surfaces may result in burns from steam. Do not let pot
holder touch burners. Do not use a towel or other bulky
• For proper lighting and performance of the burners, keep
the igniters clean and dry.
• In the event that a burner goes out and gas escapes, open
a window or a door. Wait at least 5 minutes before using
• Do not obstruct the ﬂow of combustion and ventilation air.
• Do not use aluminium foil to line any part of the cooktop.
• If the range cookers is near a window, be certain blow
over or near the burners; they could catch on ﬁre.
Warnings for Gas and Electric Installation
In case of Propane gas installation
The appliance is produced ready for use with natural gas. It
may be converted for use with propane gas using the propane
conversion kit supplied with the appliance.
Be sure the unit being installed is correct for the type of gas being
used. Refer to the rating plate (see Installation Instructions).
Installation and service must be performed by a qualiﬁed
installer, service agency or the gas supplier.
• Always disconnect the electrical plug from the wall
receptacle before servicing this unit.
• For personal safety, this appliance must be properly
• Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the third
(ground) prong from the power cord plug..
When connecting the unit to propane gas, make certain
the propane tank is equipped with its own high pressure
regulator. In addition, the pressure regulator supplied with
the appliance must be on the inlet gas pipe of this unit.
In case of electrical failure
If for any reason a gas control knob is turned ON and there is
no electric power to operate the electronic igniter of the cook
top, turn OFF all gas control knobs and wait 5 minutes for the
gas to dissipate before lighting the burner manually.
To light the burner manually, carefully hold a lighted match to
the burner ports and push and turn the gas control knob to HI
until it lights and then turn the knob to desired setting.