1. In case of a defective or damaged part, or for any other questions concerning the product, please
contact the manufacturer directly.
2. Please have the parts list and part numbers on hand when ordering or requesting replacement parts.
3. The product should not be installed adjacent to trees or a sloped roof. Snow and ice may slide onto the
roof and cause it to collapse.
4. While the product is designed for 4 seasons use, the snow must be cleared from the roof on a regular
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This product has been designed and manufactured to meet the highest standards of quality and durability.
Subject to the Conditions for Exercising the Warranty and the Limitations on the Warranty set forth below, it is
warranted to be free of material and manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
Should the product become damaged, or the warranty period has expired, please contact Gazebo Penguin
Customer Service Department for a complete schedule of replacement parts and prices.
CONDITIONS FOR EXERCISING THE WARRANTY
In order to properly exercise your warranty, please comply with the following:
Carefully inspect the contents of the carton for missing or damaged components. Should you discover
damaged or missing parts, do not return the product to the place of purchase, but contact Gazebo
Penguin Customer Service Department at the numbers listed below (English, French & Spanish, Mon-
Fri 8:00AM to 4:00PM EST): Reference: SUN.150305
Montreal: (514) 276-3485
Elsewhere in Canada and the US: 1-800-737-7174
LIMITATIONS ON THE WARRANTY
1. The product is not warranted against damages due to vandalism, abuse, or falling or thrown objects.
2. The product is not warranted against damages due to extreme weather conditions, such as
thunderstorms, hail, strong wind or snow storms, or any other acts of God.
3. The product is only warranted in the event it is installed in accordance with the Gazebo Penguin’s
written instructions enclosed with the product.
4. The product is not warranted in the event it has been improperly anchored.
5. We reserve the right to replace or repair any defective product or parts at our discretion.