1. INSTALL THE WALL CASE
AND EXTERIOR GRILLE
The RAB71A/B series or RAB77A4/77B wall case must be
properly installed per instructions packed with the case.
• Remove the corrugated stiffener and the outdoor
protective panel. Use the slit in the outdoor panel
as a handhold and push out.
• Install the exterior grille from the room side following
instructions packed with the grille.
NOTE: For installation with a subbase or duct adapter,
see the instructions packed with those kits.
2. PREPARE THE UNIT
• Carefully remove the foam shipping blocks from the
room front, compressor and outdoor fan. There may
be multiple blocks and pieces of shipping tape that
need to be removed.
• Remove the room cover by pulling it out at the bottom
to release it (1); then lift it up to clear the rail along the
unit top (2).
• If vent door is to be operational, remove shipping
screws from the front side of the vent door, if present.
INSTALLING THE ZONELINE
(Locations may vary)
(if operation is