49-2000782 Rev. 3
1. Traditional Cooking Modes: Your oven
has the following traditional cooking modes: Bake,
Broil and Warm. See the Oven Cooking Modes
section for more information.
2. Convection Cooking Modes (on some
models): Convection cooking mode uses
increased air circulation to improve performance.
See the Oven Cooking Modes section for more
3. Clean: Your oven has two cleaning modes: Self
Clean and Steam Clean. See the Cleaning the Oven
section for important information about using these
4. Start: Must be pressed to start any cooking,
cleaning, or timed function.
NOTE: If your display and keys dim, opening
the oven door or pressing any key will wake and
illuminate the control.
5. Cancel/Off: Cancels ALL oven operations
except the clock and timer.
6. Timer: :RUNVDVDFRXQWGRZQWLPHU3UHVVWKH
Timer pad and use the number pads to program
The oven will continue to operate when the timer
countdown is complete. To turn the timer off, press
the Timer pad.
7. Cook TIme: Counts down cooking time
and turns off the oven when the cooking time is
the number pads to program a baking temperature.
3UHVVWKHCook Time pad and use the number pads
to program a cooking time in hours and minutes.
Then press Start. This can only be used with Bake,
Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Warm, and
8. Delay Time: Delays when the oven will turn
number pad to program a baking temperature.
3UHVVWKHDelay Time SDG8VHWKHQXPEHUSDGVWR
program the time of day for the oven to turn on, and
then press Start.
NOTE: When using the Delay Time feature, foods
that spoil easily – such as milk, eggs, fish, stuffing,
poultry, and pork – should not be allowed to sit for
temperature promotes the growth of harmful
bacteria. Be sure that the oven light is off because
heat from the bulb will speed harmful bacteria
9. WiFi Connect (on some models):
Allows you to control your oven remotely. For
instructions on how to connect your oven, see the
WiFi Connect section in this manual.
10. Lock Controls: Locks out the control so that
pressing the pads does not activate the controls.
3UHVVDQGKROGWKHLock Controls pad, for three
seconds to lock or unlock the control. Cancel/Off is
always active, even when the control is locked.
11. Oven Light: Turns the oven light on or off.
12. Air Fry (on some models): The Air Fry
mode is designed to produce foods with a crispier
exterior than traditional oven cooking. See the Oven
Cooking Modes section for more information.
13. Set Clock: 6HWWKHRYHQFORFNWLPH3UHVVWKH
WKHFORFN3UHVVStart to save the time.
USING THE RANGE: Oven Controls