Table Of Contents
• DO NOT put components in dishwasher.
• Dilute detergent per supplier’s instruction.
• DO NOT hose down or pressure wash any part of the slicer.
• NEVER use scrubber pad, steel wool, or abrasive material to clean the slicer.
• NEVER remove sharpener from slicer or immerse in water.
• Clean the disassembled components with a mild detergent and warm water solution.
Allow parts to air dry.
ALWAYS TURN OFF SLICER AND UNPLUG POWER CORD
7. The knife ring guard must now be cleaned. To clean the
knife ring guard, soak a clean cloth in a mild detergent and
warm water solution. Ring out excess water from cloth.
Carefully insert the cloth between the knife and the knife
ring guard as indicated by Fig.12-1. While holding the cloth
between the knife and the knife ring guard, work it along
the entire back side of the knife, between the knife and
knife ring guard. Repeat this procedure as necessary. A
nylon brush could also be used if preferred.
8. The knife must also be cleaned. Carefully wash and
rinse the top and bottom surface of the knife by wiping
from the center of the knife outward as indicated in