Table Of Contents
TO AVOID SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY
• NEVER touch rotating knife.
• ALWAYS keep hands clear of all moving parts.
• ALWAYS turn off slicer, return Auto Engage Lever to “MANUAL” position, turn slice thickness
dial completely clockwise and remove food chute before sharpening.
• NEVER sharpen slicer unless all guards are installed.
• ALWAYS make sure food chute is removed and Auto Engage Lever is in “MANUAL” position
when sharpening automatic slicer.
1. Symptoms of a dull knife are excess waste/or “tail” on the unsliced portion remaining in the
2. The knife needs to be sharpened periodically to provide consistent slices and maximum
food product yield. Sharpening the knife lightly every few days is more efficient than heavy
sharpening at less frequent intervals.