Table Of Contents
SIMPLE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
Various slicer parts need to be lubricated periodically using mineral oil. German Knife oil is a
light, tasteless and odorless mineral oil that will not contaminate or impart odors or taste to
the sliced product.
TO AVOID SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY
• BEFORE CLEANING, SHARPENING, SERVICING, OR REMOVING ANY PARTS, always
turn slicer off, turn slice thickness dial all the way clockwise, remove chute and unplug
• NEVER touch this machine without training and authorization from your supervisor.
You must be at least 18 years old. Read owner and operator manual first.
• NEVER TOUCH KNIFE. Keep hands and arms away from all moving parts.
• DO NOT temper with bypass or remove any safety devices, guards or touch pad controls.
• ALWAYS turn off slicer, return auto engage lever to “MANUAL” position, and turn slice
thickness dial completely clockwise after each use.
• USE ONLY GERMAN KNIFE SLICER ACCESSORIES properly installed.
DO NOT USE VEGETABLE OIL TO LUBRICATE SLICER.
VEGETABLE OIL WILL DAMAGE THE SLICER.