Table Of Contents
OPTIMAL SLICING PERFORMANCE
1. Read this entire manual before touching slicer and strictly follow all instructions and
precautions. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SAFETY!
2. Lubricate the slicer per the instruction on page 21.
3. Maintain a sharp knife and replace as necessary. Never attempt to replace the knife
yourself. We recommend replacing the knife at 11-1/4” diameter. (New knife is 11-7/8”)
4. Clean knife prior to sharpening slicer.
5. As the knife is sharpened and the diameter is reduced.
a) It will be necessary to have the table adjusted inward toward the knife in order to
maintain a consistent 1/32” clearance between the table and knife.
b) It will be necessary to have the sharpener assembly adjusted lower to maintain
proper alignment with the knife.
We recommend an authorized German Knife Service Company to perform all adjustments
and preventive maintenance.
By adequately maintaining your slicer, it will provide years of dependable service. The only
way to damage a German Knife slicer is by neglect.
TO OBTAIN THE MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE AND YIELD FROM YOUR GERMAN
KNIFE SLICER :