Table Of Contents
KEY COMPONENT OF GERMAN KNIFE SLICER
TO AVOID SERIOUS
• NEVER touch this machine without training and authorization from your supervisor.
You must be at least 18 years old. Read owner and operator manual first.
• ONLY install on level non-skid surface in clean ; well-lighted work area away from
children / visitors.
• ALWAYS ground slicer utilizing proper power source.
• NEVER TOUCH KNIFE. Keep hands and arms away from all moving parts.
• NEVER OPERATE without knife cover and knife ring guard securely installed.
• BEFORE TURNING SLICER “ON”, place auto engage lever in “MANUAL” position.
(Automatic slicers only)
• ONLY USE FOOD CHUTE HANDLE to push food chute during manual slicing.
• ONLY USE THE END WEIGHT, NOT YOUR HAND, to hold food products when slicing.
Never put your hand on or around food chute when slicer is on.
• DO NOT CATCH SLICES WITH YOUR HAND. Let slices drop on paper-covered receiving
• USE ONLY GERMAN KNIFE SLICER ACCESSORIES properly installed.
• ALWAYS turn off slicer, return auto engage lever to “MANUAL” position, and turn slice
thickness dial completely clockwise after each use.
• BEFORE CLEANING, SHARPENING, SERVICING, OR REMOVING ANY PARTS,
always turn slicer off, turn slice thickness dial clockwise to closed position, remove chute