Table Of Contents
TO AVOID SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY
PROPERLY INSTALL SLICER IN ADEQUATE WORK AREA.
NEVER USE SLICER WITHOUT
RUBBER FEET INSTALLED.
• ALWAYS install equipment in work area with adequate light and space.
• ONLY operate on a solid, level, non-skid surface.
• NEVER bypass, alter, or modify this equipment in any way from its original condition. Doing
so may create hazards and void warranty.
• NEVER operate slicer without knife cover and knife ring guard securely installed.
• NEVER operate without wall chart posted.
Unpacking the slicer immediately after receipt. If the machine is found to be damaged, save
the packaging material and contact the carrier within 24 hours of delivery. Immediately
contact the shipper. You have no recourse to damage after 24 hours.
You should receive with the slicer, rubber feet, mineral oil, owner & operator manual and wall
chart. Contact German Knife or your supplier if you did not receive all of these materials.
1. Read this manual thoroughly before installation and operation. DO NOT proceed with
installation and operation if you have any questions or do not understand anything in this
manual. Contact your local representative or German Knife FIRST.
2. Remover the corrugated box from your skid by extracting fastener mails at the bottom of
3. Carefully unbolt slicer from bottom of skid using a socket wrench.
4. Attach rubber feet to slicer base and firmly tighten.