Table Of Contents
USE AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE TO LIFT SLICER UP TO OPERATING
LOCATION. NEVER ATTEMPT TO LIFT SLICER ALONE.
5. Select location for slicer that has a level, solid, non-skid surface and a well-lighted work
area away from children and visitors.
6. Post German Knife safety tips and wall chart close by in a location within easy view of
7. Inspect slicer to ensure all parts have been provided.
8. Make sure knife cover, knife ring guard and knife sharpener cover are in place.
9. Make sure warning labels are properly positioned and legible and Owner & Operator
Manual is available near slicer. Place the Spanish labels on the slicer if your work force
10. Complete warranty card and mail to German Knife service center.
11. Clean the slicer using the procedures outlined in the Cleaning Section (page 13 through
16) prior to using the slicer.
12. Contact your local representative or German Knife directly if you have questions or
problems regarding the installation or operation of this slicer.
THIS MACHINE IS PROVIDED WITH A THREE-PRONG GROUNDING
PLUG. THE OUTLET TO WHICH THIS PLUG IS CONNECTED MUST BE
PROPERLY GROUNDED. IF THE RECEPTACLE IS NOT THE PROPER
GROUNDING TYPE, CONTACT AN ELECTRICIAN. DO NOT UNDER ANY
CIRCUMSTANCES CUT OR REMOVE THE THIRD GROUND PRONG
FROM THE POWER CORD OR USE ANY ADAPTER PLUG. (SEE FIG.
Figure 5-1 Correct Figure 5-2 Incorrect