• BEFORECLEANING,SHARPENING,SERVICINGORREMOVINGANYPARTS,always turn slicer off,
turn the slice thickness dial clockwise until it stops, and unplug the power cord.
• NEVERattempt to clean slicer with the knife running.
• NEVERattempt to remove the knife or knife ring guard from the slicer. They must remain on the
slicer for proper operation, sharpening, and cleaning.
To prevent illness or death caused by the spread of food-borne pathogens, it is important to
properly clean and sanitize the entire slicer as any surface of the slicer can become contaminated.
It is the responsibility of the slicer owner/operator to follow all guidelines, instructions and laws as
established by your local and state health departments and the manufacturers of chemical sanitizers.
As with all food contact surfaces, it is extremely important to properly sanitize the entire slicer and toclosely
NOTE: It may be desirable to wear non-cutting safety gloves during the cleaning operation.
appliedinaccordancewiththeEPA-registeredlabeluseinstructions.Excessive amounts of sanitizer and use
of products not formulated for stainless steel or aluminum may VOID your warranty.
Sanitizer concentration shall comply with section 4-501.114, Manual and Mechanical Warewashing Equipment,
Chemical Sanitization - Temperature, pH, Concentration, and Hardness of the FDA Food Code.
• DONOThose down, pressure wash, or pour water on the slicer.
• NEVERuse a scrubber pad, steel wool, or abrasive material to clean the slicer.
DONOT use bleach, products containing sodium hypochlorite or other caustic/strong detergents on the slicer base
or removable parts. These products will discolor and destroy the parts.
Slicer components are easily disassembled without the use of special tools. It may be desirable to wear non-cutting
safety gloves during the cleaning operation.