• NEVER touch this slicer without training and authorization from your supervisor or if you are under 18 years
old. Read this instruction manual rst.
• ONLY install the slicer on a level nonskid surface that is nonammable and is located in a clean, well-lit
work area away from children and visitors.
• ALWAYS ground slicer utilizing proper power source.
• NEVERTOUCHKNIFE. Keep hands and arms away from all moving parts.
• NEVEROPERATE slicer without knife cover and knife ring guard securely installed.
• BEFORETURNINGSLICERON,place auto engage lever in “Manual” position (G12A only).
• BEALERT. The food chute moves back and forth during automatic operation and can move in either
direction on start up (G12A only).
• NEVERHOLDTHEFOODPRODUCTWHILESLICING. Hold only the end weight handle to slice.
• DONOTCATCHSLICESWITHYOURHAND. Let slices drop onto the receiving area.
• ALWAYS turn slicer off, return auto engage lever to “Manual” position (G12A only) and turn the
slice thickness dial clockwise until it stops after each use.
• BEFORECLEANING,SHARPENING,SERVICING,ORREMOVINGANYPARTS, always turn slicer off,
turn the slice thickness dial clockwise until it stops, remove food chute and unplug power cord.
• ALWAYSproperlycleanandsanitizeyourslicer.To prevent illness or death caused by the spread of
food-borne pathogens, it is important to properly clean and sanitize the entire slicer as any surface of
the slicer can become contaminated. It is the responsibility of the slicer owner/operator to follow all
guidelines, instructions and laws as established by your local and state health departments and the
manufacturers of chemical sanitizers.
• USEONLYGLOBESLICERACCESSORIES properly installed.