Addendum to Operating Manual 795-09456-C 12-07
“Quick Change” PERISTALTIC INK PUMPS and Retrofit Kits to
Convert SPLASH RESISTANT PUMPS to “Quick Change”
SINGLE HEAD PERISTALTIC PUMPS
SAFETY-Do Not operate pump without Pump Head installed on the motor housing. Pump Head must be
properly and securely installed on the pump for safe operation.
• Pump Head must be fully inserted into the adapter and Retractable Pin must be fully engaged for
pump to operate properly.
• DO NOT pull Retractable Pin while pump is in operation. Stop pump before pulling pin.
• DO NOT attempt to remove, rotate or make any adjustments to Pump Head while pump is in
• Disconnect power supply to the pump before making any connections, adjustments or performing
• The “Quick Change” Pump has two head sizes: PPS and PPL. The Retrofit Kit must match your pump
head size: Kit C-39598 converts the PPS (Small) to the PQS Quick Change head; and the C-39601
converts the PPL (Large) to the PQL Quick Change head.
The Retrofit Kits to convert Splash Resistant Pumps to “Quick Change” Heads are:
Graymills Part Number C-39598 to Convert Small Pump Heads (PPS) to the “Quick
Change” (PQS) Head;
Graymills Part Number C-39601 to Convert Large Pump Heads (PPL) to the “Quick
Change” (PQL) Head.
NOTE: All users of the “Quick Change” Single Head must first review OMI #795-09456 for
complete instructions regarding general peristaltic pump safety, operation and installation. All
instructions contained here apply to unique characteristics of the Single Head Peristaltic Ink