Information

Best-fitting Electronic Load for Your Test
Single Channel? Multiple Channels?
Dear Madam/Sir,
Electronic loads are often simulated as the characteristics (constant resistance, constant
voltage or constant current) of the DUTs to test whether the output capability of the battery,
power supply, solar cell, or power supply unit meets user's requirements. Unlike using
general resistive components to test batteries and power supplies, electronic loads can
dynamically switch simulated resistors, voltages or currents, customize the rise and fall times
of current sink, and even edit a complex and continuous load change.
The basic applications of the single-channel DC electronic load PEL-3000 series
Current Sensor Evaluation
The PEL-3000 series provides three current levels: high, medium and low. The minimum
current resolution of 0.01 mA can be selected based upon the test requirements. If a
PEL-3000 collocating with a DC power supply, a high-precision constant current power supply
can be formed to evaluate the current sensor.
Current Sensor Evaluation
Solar Panel I-V Curve Display& MPPT Measurement
The MPPT Function can be done by the PEL-3000 series to simulate the operating current of
the solar panel ranging from zero to the maximum current value, and at the same time
measuring the output voltage and power of the solar panel to obtain the solar panel output
voltage/current/power curve. The MPPT Function of the PEL-3000 series not only provides
users with the Pmax, Vmp, Imp, Isc, Voc values of the solar panel, but also tracks the
maximum power point of the solar panel in different shade conditions.
I-V Curve of The Solar Panel Connections Between PEL-3041 and Solar Panel
Measurements for MPPT
Remark: Pmax Maximum Power Point
V
MP
Voltage at Maximum Power
I
MP
Current at maximum power
Voc Open Circuit Voltage
Isc Short Circuit Current

Summary of content (3 pages)