© Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
A: the area into the detection area;
B: the area outside the detection area;
S: the sensitivity
When A/(A+B)>(100-S)%, the alarm will be trigged. For example, if the sensitivity
is set to 100, once the target touch the line, the alarm will be triggered. If the
sensitivity is set to 80, only when 20% of the target crossing the line, the alarm
will be triggered. The default sensitivity is 50.
2) Time threshold: The time during the target reaching the sensitivity. For example,
if the time threshold is set to 3, only when the target reaching the sensitivity last
3 seconds, the alarm will be trigged. The default time threshold is 0. (Line
crossing do not have such parameter).
3) Due to the limitation of decoding capability, do not connect many third-party
IPCs which don’t have sub-stream for false alarm filtering.
4) If you tick ‘Enable Local Smart Analysis’, the NVR can support up to 16-ch 1080P
IP cameras(8-ch 4MP or 4-ch 8MP IP cameras) for false alarm filtering.
5) If you don’t tick ‘Enable Local Smart Analysis’, the NVR can support full-channel
false alarm filtering if the camera can upload alarm picture to NVR.
6) Enable Local Smart Analysis option only support 1 line crossing, 1 intrusion
detection, 1 region entrance, 1 region exit; and streaming requires standard
H.264/H.265 and H.264+/H.265+.
3. Installation specification and Rule