How to configure NTP and DST
Sometime the device date/time may be incorrect. In order to avoid this, HIKVISION devices
use NTP (Network Time Protocol) as well as DST (Daylight Saving Time) to adjust device
How to configure NTP:
1. Enter the Network Settings interface.
Menu >Configuration> Network
2. Select the NTP tab to enter the NTP Settings interface. Check the Enable NTP checkbox
to enable this feature.
4. Configure the following NTP settings:
• Interval: Time interval between the two synchronizing actions with NTP server. The unit
• NTP Server: IP address of NTP server.
• NTP Port: Port of NTP server. Default as 123.
5. Click the Apply button to save and exit the interface.