Video Intercom Module Door Staon
Note: The module-connecng interface is used to connect other funcon module, such as nametag module,
keypad module, card reader module, etc. All these modules are known as sub module.
Low Illuminaon IR Supplement Light
NC1: Door Lock Relay Output (NC)
NO1: Door Lock Relay Output (NO)
COM: Common Interface
NC2: Door Lock Relay Output (NC)
NO2: Door Lock Relay Output (NO)
12 VDC: Power Input
AIN2: For the access of Door Contact 2
AIN1: For the access of Door Contact 1
AIN3: For the access of Exit Buon 1
AIN4: For the access of Exit Buon 2
485-: Module-connecng Interface
485+: Module-connecng Interface
12V OUT: Module-connecng Interface
GND: Module-connecng Interface
PoE Network Interface (Supports IEEE 802.af/at-Compliant Devices)
Note: Video intercom module door staon support one-module installaon, two-module installaon, three-
module installaon and more-than-three-module installaon. Here takes three-module installaon as an
Tools that you need to prepare for installaon: Drill(6), cross screw driver (PH1*150
mm), and gradienter.
Make sure all the related equipment is power-oﬀ during the installaon.
Make sure you have conﬁgured the sub module address before installaon. Valid sub
module address range is 1 to 8. The No. should be unique for sub modules that
connected to the same main unit. The sub module address and corresponding switch
status is shown as the ﬁgure.
Before You Start
Three-Module Flush Mounng
1. Cave the installaon hole, and pull the cable out.
Note: The suggested dimension of the installaon hole is 321.8(W) × 108(H) × 45.5(D) mm. The suggested
length of the cables le outside is 270 mm.
2. Select a cable entry and remove the plasc sheet. Route the cables through the gang
box hole. Insert the gang box into the installaon hole. Mark the gang box screw holes’
posion with a marker, and take out the gang box.
3. Drill 4 holes according to the marks on the wall, and insert the expansion sleeves into
the screw holes. Fix the gang box with 4 expansion bolts.
4. Fill the gap between the gang box and wall with concrete or Silicone sealant. Remove
the mounng ears with tool aer concrete is dry.
5. Connect cables and insert the modules.
a.Connect Cable 1 and one end of Cable 2 to the corresponding interfaces of the main
unit, then insert the main unit into the upper grid.
b.Connect the other end of Cable 2 to the input interface of Sub Module 1. Connect
one end of Sub Module 1 and insert it into the middle grid.
c.Connect the other end of Cable 3 to the input interface of Sub Module 2. Insert it
into the boom grid.
6. Fix the cover and the main unit with 2 socket head cap screws by using a hexagon
Surface Mounng with Protecve Shield
1. Paste the installaon scker 1 onto the wall. Make sure the scker is placed
horizontally via measuring with the gradienter. Drill 4 holes according to the screw holes
on the scker.
Note: The suggested size of hole is 6(diameter) × 25(depth) mm. The suggested length of the cables le
outside is 270 mm.
2. Remove the scker and insert the expansion sleeves into the screw holes. Fix the
onto the wall with 4 expansion bolts.
3. Thread the module-connecng line across the thread holes of the frame. Pass the
connecng line across the thread hole to the top grid and connect the cables.
a.Connect the lines and module-connecng line 1 to the corresponding interfaces of
the main unit,
then place the main unit into the upper grid.
b.Connect the other end of the module-connecng line 1 to the input interface of the
sub modules via module-connecng line 2.
c.Organize the cables with cable e in the package.
4. Insert the modules into the frame aer wiring. The main unit must be placed in the
5. Use the hexagon wrench in the package to ﬁx the cover onto the frame.
1 2 3 4 5 6
2 3 4 5
Sub Module 1
Sub Module 2
to Main Module
A1 A8 B8B1 C